Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm A Two Timer

Gotcha!

I'm not a two timer and will never become a two timer. I had two dates today at work and I don't know if I should expect another one. Hihi...

First I was invited by the Change Management team to join them at McDonald's because Jimbo will treat us for some snack while Jun brought a fancy wafers for the girls. So we went to McDonald's and we ordered coffee, chicken burgers, hamburgers and french fries. Sorry but I'm too shy to take photos of us since I belong to Problem Management team. It feels good though that even if I belong to another group, they still invite me to go with them. We didn't stay there too long because I still have to attend the Weekly IT call at 11pm. I had a great time on my first date. :)

Luxury Wafer (Yummy indeed!)

On my second date, still at McDonald's, I went out with my own team this time. Chel wants to have coffee at Starbucks but I suggested to eat at McDonald's. The treat was on her so we ordered for spaghetti, coffee and cheeseburger meal for Naz. After finishing our meal we decided to go back in the office right away because we still need to update our tickets and Naz will be preparing the dashboard.
It doesn't matter if you have a date on Valentine's Day as long as there are people around you who makes you happy everyday. It's going to be special if you have a special someone to celebrate it but, that is if your special someone has a plan on making it extra special for both of you.

I'm still thinking on what to give for my grandma and Mama later when I go home. Hmmm... what do you think? :)



No comments: